BOA Graphics

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BOA Graphics
Shock Trooper
Member # 3190
Profile #0
I my spare time I have created numurous graphics for BOA and was wondering if there are any good BOA Graphics sites for me to submit them to. I heard the Lourve is good but I forgot the Link so if any one could give me that as well.

--------------------
"Omnipresent, but always late"
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
Here:

The Louvre

The only other large BoA graphics archive I know of is at Drakefyre's site, here:

Drakefyre's Demesne, BoA graphics

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #2
Well, my site will eventually be large, but it doesn't have anything yet because I've been very busy and lack the time to update and put some material.

Fort Emergence for the time being... expect stuff soon (maybe).

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
So far, the only pages that show up for me are the Main page and the About page; I'm not sure if that's due to the others not being finished yet, or my browser being stupid again. :rolleyes:

I might make a graphics archive too, once I find the time. I only wish I could learn to make this kind of search engine Brett has in the Louvre, I wonder how it's done.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #4
[laughs] Yes, well that's due to the lack of material. I'll be gone this weekend as well, so I won't be able to finish anything until about Tuesday.

Also, it will be set up more like Drakey's, not in a database for such as Brett's.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3190
Profile #5
You could set up a Graphics site like Bretts, I remember seeing on his site or somewhere that he would gladly give you all the graphics he had but you needed javascript i think.

--------------------
"Omnipresent, but always late"
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #6
I had rather considered some kind of searchable BoE archive, like the Louvre but for BoE. I hate to scroll through hundreds of pictures to find one I want.

That about needing Java Script is a short message saying Java Script must be activated in your browser to see the site. But that also means that the database was programmed in Javascript.

ALas, I have no idea about programming either in Java or in Javascript. So scratch that idea.

--------------------