Question about BOA

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question about BOA
Shock Trooper
Member # 3190
Profile #0
I'm not sure whether this has been gone over before. But I think it would pretty important to include in the game aspect not the editor a way of targeted your allies, summons and friendly people in towns etc. with healing and blessing spells.

--------------------
"Omnipresent, but always late"
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #1
Well since no one has replied to this yet, I will.

This is a good idea and everything, but I believe the reason it wasn't in any games before now is relavent to a problem with the game engie. I could be wrong, but that's the most logical thing. Of course, scripts will enable this; but as you said, you wanted it OUT of the editor. It really hasn't been gone over before, so we don't know what Jeff is doing. Perhaps he added it? Doubtful, but worthy of hope.

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 2300
Profile #2
Personally, I suspect that this will have to be done through scripting. A shame, but there you are. I hope I'm wrong...

--------------------
Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." - Soviet infantry manual, 1930's
Posts: 267 | Registered: Wednesday, November 27 2002 08:00