Enforced "goodness" -- a good thing?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Enforced "goodness" -- a good thing?
Warrior
Member # 3056
Profile #25
I guess my main point is to stray away from good or evil goals. The words are so generic and undefined anyway. How many adventures have had you working for the empire? Remember how many evils they've done? What about the vanhatai? I prefer adventures where you are free to roam and make choices of your own. If you really want to give a player an adventure they'll enjoy, why not give a poll at the beginning to find they're reasons for adventuring. You can give choices like "to save people", "To find treasure", or "to gain power." Using this can help to make an adventure everyone can enjoy.

--------------------
Curiosity killed the Nephilim. (and he hadn't saved in a while, either...)
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #26
Gaining power and finding treasure is, in many ways, identical: Power (as in 'strength', 'high stats', 'good weapons' etc.), helps you gain treasure faster. Treasure (weapons and money) makes you more powerful, through training and better equipment. ;)

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.

Pages