A bug in the editor?!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A bug in the editor?!
Shock Trooper
Member # 4154
Profile #0
I've been messing around with the editor for a bit now, (although my registration code has yet to arrive) and I noticed a bug... I hit "Clear All Items" in the menu, and it comes up with a window for Clear All Special Encounters. I hit Clear All Special Encounters, and it comes up with the Clear All Special Encounters window. So far there is no possible way to automatically clear all of the items, it seems. So, there you go. I lack the ability to use the open-source to solve this, so I'm asking someone else to do it.

And by the way, hello.

--------------------
You're a moron if you think I'm not.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4154
Profile #1
On second thought, I probably should have just e-mailed this to Jeff.

I'll email it instead; you can ignore this thread.

--------------------
You're a moron if you think I'm not.
Apprentice
Member # 4168
Profile #2
I noticed the same bug today. Hopefully Jeff or someone at Spiderweb will post a fix or a reply. Aldiron, if you find out something, please post it. Thanks

--------------------
Guyute was the ugly pig who walked on me and danced a jig that he had learned when he was six - then stopped and did some other tricks. Like pulling weapons from his coat and holding them against my throat. He lectured me in language strange - then scampered quickly out of range.