It won't download!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: It won't download!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #0
The editor won't download!
It comes up on the download manager as "Interrupted, 0.0kB of 0.0kB" or something (I'm using Camino on OS X)
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #1
OI! I posted this FOUR DAYS AGO and I haven't got a reply!!!!

Since when were you all so uncooperative? Isn't this the place I go to get HELP for this kind of thing.

I'm also in a VERY BAD MOOD, so if you don't help me I may have to personally MURDER you.

Ok, it's working now, but I'm still annoyed that no-one replied!

[ Thursday, March 25, 2004 14:20: Message edited by: Jelly ]
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
Insulting people will not get any help, especially in such threats. Make another impulsive remark such as this and do not expect to be party to these boards much longer.

The reason people probably have not responded is that they do not know your situation. Part of it is that you were vague in your initial request. I suggest you e-mail Spiderweb Software with this concern as they are the only ones who really understand, not us mere board members.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #3
Sorry, I've just been in a bad mood. I'm a bit upset.
I'm alright now, though.
I can edit it all out if you really like. (or you can)
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
That's okay. It's just some things cross the line and our members need to feel safe so we cannot allow comments like that. Just don't do it again.

Cheers,

*i

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00