Blades of Avernum Editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Blades of Avernum Editor
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #0
Presumably this forum's existance means that BoA's release is fairly imminent (within the next couple of weeks, at most).

There's no question that BoA's editor will dwarf BoE in terms of power and features, but the question lies in by how much.

Oh, and I'm offering 2 to 1 odds on Pygmalion being better then BoA.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #1
Damn you, Morgs, for taking the first post.

Also, yeah cool now soon you mac ppl get ta try teh boa while we win ppl hafta wait for months

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
BoE Posse
Member # 15
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Morgan:

Presumably this forum's existance means that BoA's release is fairly imminent (within the next couple of weeks, at most).

There's no question that BoA's editor will dwarf BoE in terms of power and features, but the question lies in by how much.

Oh, and I'm offering 2 to 1 odds on Pygmalion being better then BoA.

Pyg can only be better if it's finished.

--------------------
All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

Visit the Louvre, the BoA Graphics Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boa/louvre/
Visit Alexandria, the BoE Scenario Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boe/alexandriajs/
Posts: 653 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4034
Profile #3
Hey the longer I wait the greater the big release. :)

--------------------
"When one thinks to him or herself about who they really are, They usually come out of it empty handed for the question be -not who am i-, but -what have i acheived?-"

Experimental forum
Shock Trooper
Member # 455
Profile #4
Void Master:
Apologies if this has been asked and answered; the search function isn't working for me, so I'm asking it here to save a thread, should it be old news. Is the Louvre going to host "Custom Scenario Graphics"? (450x450 intro pics, 200x200 & 400x400 pics for dialogue boxes, and 64x64 dialogue pics). Not that I have now or will ever have any.

--------------------
Forgive them, for they are young and rich and white.
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #5
Brett: From talks with Djur about Pyg at regular intervals, I'm fairly convinced that it's progressing at a fairly good pace. I certainly prefer 2D to pseudo 3-D.