Dwtd help SPOILERS

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dwtd help SPOILERS
Apprentice
Member # 7060
Profile #0
All right, I give up. Where is the vampire? I've killed him once, but where is he now?

--------------------
This is my sig. Thanks for looking. :p
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
with "once" I understand you killed him in that hall directly when entering the castle, no?

If so, then you should enter through the door at the left wall, proceed straight ahead, and you'll come into a small auditorium with a female vampire. Kill her, and proceed through the door to the south. Then, after killing the undead in that library, continue through the doors you encounter, killing all enemies you might come across. Finnaly you will get to a hall with water and enormous stairs. Go up the stairs and open the door.

Voila. There he is.

Be careful though, as he has some strange crystal which can hurt you badly.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #2
Yeah, you'll definately want to put some protection spells on your party before fighting him when he has the ice crystal.

Btw, Cloud of Blades seems to work really well on him.

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #3
Just in case the message dialogs don't give you the hint, you're going to be fighting Vahkohs many times. Keep going deeper and deeper into his castle until something in the game tells you otherwise to find him after each successive death.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Apprentice
Member # 7060
Profile #4
Okay, thanks.

--------------------
This is my sig. Thanks for looking. :p