A Large Rebelion and a general question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A Large Rebelion and a general question
Apprentice
Member # 7088
Profile #0
In a large rebelion whenever I try to enter the village to the SW of the starting town I get two error messages about someone named lucion and I can't talk to the person there,which seems to be required is this just my version and fixable or is it a bug that needs to be looked at? Also why don't fan scenarios seem to have anyone who can ID my horde of wealth?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
The download for A Large Rebellion on the Spiderweb's official site doesn't work. Almost all of the scripts are missing. Somewhere, there's a download that works properly, but the scenario itself has so many bugs that I couldn't finish it.

The High Level Party Maker is a good spot to go and get items identified between scenarios.

Dikiyoba.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #2
I keep a working version of A Large Rebellion on my website. The scenario at least should be completable with this version.

[ Saturday, May 06, 2006 14:12: Message edited by: Imban ]
Apprentice
Member # 7088
Profile #3
Thanks for the download (true I don't know what happens when you play a Win scenario in a mac copy of BoA) but its either a Win scenario (i'm using a mac) or its missing some of the graphics...
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
That's easily fixed. Transfer the graphics file (it's the one with a filename ending in .cmg) from Spiderweb's Mac copy of the scenario to Imban's Windows copy of the scenario.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!