Graphics Request

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Graphics Request
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #0
I'm making as scenario that includes a lot of ogres, so I was wondering if anyone could make some ogre warrior, ogre woman, ogre child, and ogre chief monster graphics for me.
Thanks in advance.

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
Two questions:

Is there something wrong with the current ogre graphics? There are no child or women graphics but there are still ogre warrior and chief graphics.

Also, have you made this scenario or are you making this scenario? Have you even started this scenario or is it still in the planning stages? If it isn't completed, I'd wait until the scenario is almost finished before asking for graphics.
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #2
I am about 3/4 done with the scenario at this point. I am not aware of any chief or warrior graphics, only regular ogres and ogre mages.

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #3
The ogre graphics have changed from A1-BoA. Maybe the older graphics may be of some use. You would still need an ogre woman and ogre child graphics made, though.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look.
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #4
Call me blind, but I can't find any other Ogre graphics in A1-3

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #5
I looked at the A1 graphics and realized that what I said was confusing. Here is a list of the relevant graphics (A1):

- G1527: Ogre
- G1528: Ogre Mage (just a blue ogre)
- G1533: Giant
- G1534: Giant Mage or Chief (can't remember)

In A3 and BoA (and maybe A2, can't remember), JV made it possible to have tall monsters. He then gave the giants new graphics, gave the ogres the old giant graphics, and got rid of the old ogre graphics.

I'd say you could use the old graphics for an adolescent ogre.

EDIT: A similar thing happened with dragons and drakes.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
My dungeon cells will not be furnished with objects that contain reflective surfaces or anything that can be unravelled.

[ Saturday, April 22, 2006 11:09: Message edited by: Dintiradan ]
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #6
Okay, I see. I might use the old ogre graphic for mutant ogres actually.
I'm going to withdraw my request for graphics, since I think I can do it myself now. I have more time than I expected.

--------------------
--------------------
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #7
Nethergate also has another two ogre graphics which have not been mentioned in this thread. I don't have Nethergate on my computer, but I did recently. I can tell you that if you want mutant ogres, they would probably be best.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #8
Thanks for the tip.

--------------------
--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #9
Actually, the hill goblins from scenarios like Emerald Mountain might pass for young ogres, with a bit of editing and color-shifting.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #10
IMAGE(http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~jo334280/G501.GIF)
IMAGE(http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~jo334280/G504.GIF)

[ Sunday, April 23, 2006 10:38: Message edited by: Wild Kinky Slugs ]

--------------------
--------------------