First graphic competition graphics?

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: First graphic competition graphics?
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #0
My computer crashed a while back and I lost the graphics I had made for the edited and original Monster divisions (The ones that won first place.) I found the graphic that won the original division, but I cannot find my edited entry (It was an Angel/paladin thing.) If anyone has it or knows where I can find it, I would appreciate the information.

EDIT: If I remember correctly, I called it "Avatar of Virtue."

[ Saturday, January 21, 2006 13:07: Message edited by: Enraged Slith ]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
http://www.geocities.com/blyceum/Olympia/BoA_gfx_comp/index.html

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #2
Thanks. When Brett gets around to it, three graphics I've made will be added to the Louvre.

On a side note, will there be another graphics competition or was this the only one?
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #3
If someone else wants to hold one, they can do so.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00