MoC Bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: MoC Bug
Warrior
Member # 5802
Profile #0
Ok so I asked Beohram about the nephil and I start the quest. I kill the nephil, I get the head, Now he won't leave the dinner hall. He just keeps saying "You have your orders now go"

[ Tuesday, January 17, 2006 15:47: Message edited by: Archmage Mycroft ]

--------------------
If Skribbane dosn't kill me, canisters will.

"You suck." - TM
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
Are you positive that you got this quest from Beohram??

Now, I only have a beta version, but it was Captain Fillington in the town of Ferrow that gave me the quest to free the prisoners. Beohram gives no quests per se, he just asks you to sign up with the military.

Edit - Huh. Apparently I didn't get that quest from Beohram during beta because I had already completed it for Fillington. Interesting. But anyways, I got the quest, killed the bad dude and his giant friends, and then reported back to his office. Quest solved.

*this message sponsored by the number 4*

[ Wednesday, January 18, 2006 01:06: Message edited by: Jumpin' Salmon ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Shock Trooper
Member # 5459
Profile Homepage #2
I won't be fixing this anytime soon, since I now have forty minutes left before I have to head back to the military base.

Be sure to dig up my email address from the readme and send me the error in email if you want to be sure that I will fix the bug.

--------------------
These are my scenarios. I may have too much free time but I really don't care.
Backwater Calls, Magus of Cattalon, Rats Aplenty
Get them here
Visit The Lyceum for all your rating needs.