Bahssikava Help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bahssikava Help
Apprentice
Member # 6653
Profile #0
I'm on the Machinery Level and I am at the part where there are the 3 locked doors next to the 4 power globes. I have been able to get the bottom 3 of the globes lit, but not the top one. If anyone could give me a hand that would be great.

Thanks.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
There is a READ ME with a complete walkthrough of the Machinery Level. It's difficult to use, but it's probably easier and more efficient than waiting for help on-line.

That is all the help Dikiyoba is able to give, given the last time Dikiyoba played that scenario was several months ago. Sorry.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
You need to go to the puzzle in the northeast corner of the town. Here is the relevant part of the walkthrough (note that you can use the special ability Party Location to figure out your coordinates):

quote:
Fortunately this door is already powered, so you don't have to use the alternating beam... but wait, you still do! You have to blast away the beam projectors that are keeping you from getting in. Move the mirror that you used to power the second door all the way up to (43,8). Now enter the room. I recommend using only one PC here (in combat mode) because otherwise it's really easy to get stuck. Move the first mirror to (34,9). Move the second one southwest to block the beam and then keep pushing it west to destroy some more projectors in your way. Leave it at (33,11) and head down to the store of mirrors in the southwest. Now move a se/nw mirror to (30,7). Move a sw/ne mirror to (34,7). Now the hard part: you need to get the second se/nw mirror into (34,9), where the other mirror is, and not get trapped in the process. Once you've done that, you've solved the third puzzle and are ready to open the doors, just about.

NOTE: Apparently there is a far easier way to deal with this third puzzle. Once you've cleared the entrance, go to the library in the southeast, and turn on the beam heading north. Now go back to the room and use the first mirror to redirect that beam into the final source.
If you need clarification on any part of this, feel free to ask.

[ Sunday, January 08, 2006 13:04: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00