stuck at the end of the KZR...

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: stuck at the end of the KZR...
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #0
Wow the end of this scenerio is way harder than I expected...

How do you get through the "Koth's" courtyard? I go to the upperleft, but the two big red Efreets kill me. Am I supposed to to take them out somehow, or is there another way?

--------------------
Big up your self!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
Yes, i was also trying and trying with constant failur. what i did was very simple. i redirected beams with the moving mirror, eventually braking almost all prjectors, which made moving arounf a lot easir. Then i happened to have an invulnerability potion. i drank it, together with some other good potions and simply hacked the two efreets two pieces.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #2
Thralni, poor potion drinker, it´s not even necessary to do that! ;) :P

Just walk around the beams, wait a bit, use move mountains at the northwest end and you´re through!

I did that every 52 times I played it, no fighting, no trouble, no dead friends! :D

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
I've always found this to be the easiest method: Radiant Shield everyone a few times, and haste everyone as well. Then, after watching the beam patterns for a few turns, run through the gaps as they appear (do this in combat mode). The shield should hold while you shoot the efreet from afar. Of course, you can run up and slash 'em, but then you might get in the golems' range. Slowing the efreet will also help, by reducing the number of monstrous fire breaths they can get out.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #4
I just kill them with the beams...

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #5
uh-oh....my priest charecter doesnt have move mountains. It seems like she should know it by now...I must have missed somthing. I guess I'll try killing the Efreets with the lasers.

...mabye I'll use the charcter editor to give her move mountains...

--------------------
Big up your self!
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #6
I´m not sure if you need the spell, but I think I used it everytime there.

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Apprentice
Member # 6111
Profile #7
THERES ANOTHER WAY?!?!?! darn i made my way to koth with brute force everytime :mad: