Za-Khazi Run

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Za-Khazi Run
Apprentice
Member # 5923
Profile #0
I'm stuck getting into Broken Fang Castle. Answer book says enter it on foot from west. West walkway is blocked by stalactites just before pathway broadens Water is blocked by rocks. No hidden door. Is game corrupted? What can I do?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Okay, that shouldn't have happened... you should be able to enter from the west, and you should be able to walk on those stalagmites. They're the small kind, right?

[ Friday, December 16, 2005 14:01: Message edited by: Ephesos ]

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Apprentice
Member # 5923
Profile #2
No-- they are the large kind. That's why I can't walk. This is windows version. Guess I can't go on.

Isn there a user scenario for a team that is level 18-19? My crew is too weak for the last in the series. My only other option is get spells, etc., from this and replay 2 to get stronger.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
My first guess is that you're in the wrong place. The phrase "just before pathway broadens" is throwing me for a loop — are you here:
IMAGE(http://home.sanbrunocable.com/~tommywatts03/zkr.jpg)
And if so, you're saying that the things that are little stalagmites in my image are big ones in your game?

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #4
And if they are, you can just use the editor to hack yourself a way around them.

I mean, that's not cheating if it's where you're actually s'posed to go...

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5923
Profile #5
No, I am not there. I am no good with pictures. But when you boat up to the gates, there is a strip to the left-west, just wide enough to walk on until I reach the first of two large stalactamites. in the water rocks block the boat. Beyond the two stalactites (or mites) the wall ends and the ground goes north. Is there a secret door? I tried to find one with no success.

As for the editor suggestion-- I haven't the foggiest idea how to use it. I was a computer tefchie on a main frame in my working days but retired some years ago and am minus all pc technical skills.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
Aha! You are in the wrong place. You're not supposed to boat into town from the south.

Leave town and head south. Go back to the big, open lake in the outdoor section just south of this town, and find the shore to the northwest. Work your way north through those tunnels until you can approach this town by land from the west.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5923
Profile #7
Thanks. :)