Character Editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Character Editor
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #0
I was just wondering if anyone on the boards actually uses the character editor like I do. See, when I just use it for my uses, I feel like I'm cheating. So I always pay it off somehow, like I pay 1000 gold for a scenario exit or restoration. Also, I made a scenario called Loan Payback where if I got a loan from the Character Editor, I pay it off by eliminating a level appropriate (well, at least I think so) band of monsters, i. e. a haakai, an aranea, a couple of doomguards, and an Erika for a loan of 30000 gold. I was just wondering if other people actually do that.

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Apprentice
Member # 6111
Profile #1
heh,i would probly do that if i would have need,somehow i always have more money than i can spend,i use it mostly to get out from scenario when im stuck or not good enuf to beat it.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #2
Well, I don't feel bad about using it to get around horrible bugs in the scenario (like giving myself a second, working Death Charm in Death at Chapman's) or leave the scenario if I judge it to be too bugged to be finished, although I've only had to leave a scenario for that reason in BoE.

I don't use the character editor for any other reason, although if I ever do have 30000 gold, no use for it, and more stuff to sell, I plan on writing down how much money I had, character-editing my money to 0, and just using it as a bank.
Apprentice
Member # 6465
Profile #3
errrrr.....i cheat badly.....30000g added to my party...... and errr i kinda put a max on EXP and now my guys are what.. lvl 42? hehe i badddddd

--------------------
.........Their Death is Inevitable...... and i'm their killer.......