now what? - Death at Chapman's

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: now what? - Death at Chapman's
Warrior
Member # 5861
Profile Homepage #0
(nevermind, I think I got it)

Hey everybody - I just started playing DAC and I'm at a standstill. I've talked to the death dude in the storage area, and I found the death charm. I don't know where else to go. I've searched just about every corner. What am I missing? Do I have to actually use the death charm thingy?

[ Friday, November 18, 2005 20:13: Message edited by: iluvhorses ]
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
Have you spoken with the druid regarding the charm??

Have you spoken with anyone else after speaking with the charm??

Edit- well that was inconvenient. but how were you supposed to realize i was replying while you were editing...

*this message sponsored by monty python*

[ Friday, November 18, 2005 20:15: Message edited by: Jumpin' Salmon ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Just a word of warning: whatever you do, do NOT use the Death Charm until you've found the priestess behind a secret passage outdoors and had the charm blessed. There's a bug in the scenario which makes it unwinnable if you use the charm too early.

[ Friday, November 18, 2005 21:05: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 5861
Profile Homepage #3
Yeah, I finally got it all figured out - now I'm on to a new scenario that, yet again, I'm stuck in: Crescent Valley. Ok, I found the doll thing that the she-demon wanted, and I found Demonslayer - I haven't been able to tell the girl in Farthest that I found the Demonslayer, and I haven't been able to tell the dude who's friends with the she-demon that I have the doll. It doesn't come up in the dialogue. Oh, and I couldn't find that stupid candlestick either for that other girl. Help?
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #4
Well, not entirely unwinnable. If you give yourself another Death Charm, that one will work fine.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
Once you've got the doll, it isn't necessary to tell anyone about it; just find the she-demon and you'll be able to complete the scenario.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!