Lord Putidus

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lord Putidus
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #0
I do not seem to be able to get the potions at the beginning of the game. Instead I get a blank box, and then when I hit make potions again I get a notification that I do not have the ingredients. I'm using MAC 10.3.9.

Any suggestions?
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
I think you need to gather the ingredients. Have you tried that skill?

*this message sponsored by dow chemical*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
The Make Potions skill is assumed to gather ingredients automatically; the ingredients themselves aren't actually items. You need to be outdoors and not have a full inventory of potions already, though.

I haven't experienced the problem you describe, though; I figure it's either a corrupted download or a problem with your copy of BoA. Assuming that you're using the latest version of BoA (v1.1.2), try redownloading the scenario. (You need the latest version of BoA because the Make Potions script involves string manipulation calls, which 1.0.0 doesn't support.)

[ Wednesday, November 16, 2005 15:57: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
I think the problem is that you're trying to use alchemy, when the potion-making ability isn't normal alchemy. It's a special ability. Hit U for "Use Ability," but instead of A for alchemy, go to N for Make Potions.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 278
Profile #4
Aha! It works. Thanks. I was using the wrong ability, plus not using my brain!