Any artists around?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Any artists around?
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #25
I could send you some of my sketches, if you still need an artist.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5459
Profile Homepage #26
No need. Thanks for caring.

Oh and spy.there, did you get my email.

--------------------
These are my scenarios. I may have too much free time but I really don't care.
Backwater Calls, Magus of Cattalon, Rats Aplenty
Get them here
Visit The Lyceum for all your rating needs.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #27
:) yes. I only didn't have any other questions, thus I didn't respond, sorry.

*goes back to the longhorns*

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Shock Trooper
Member # 156
Profile #28
quote:
Originally written by Smoo:

Skeletony: When will Mr Proudfoot be adding your graphics to PoWS? :P (I seem to recall you had done something for it anyway.)

Been there almost from teh beginning. Check the credits page. I did probably around 3 dozen player icons(of which maybe less than two dozen are in teh current 3 year old build of the game and even those are the "rough draft" versions) including the little grween alien guy, the chain mailed sword-wielding dwarf, the plate-mailed halfling with sword, and too many more to list here. I also did a bunch of monsters including the elementals(earth, air, fire and water...the versions that are seen in game however are messed up a bit. Particularly the air elemental), some beetles and I forget what else.

I did a LOT of stuff, including a full color splash page/credit or intro screen type pic that was real nice, that never made it into the game because Tom stopped working on it and I believe he lost the later stuff I sent him.

--------------------
"I am in a very peculiar business. I travel all over the world telling people what they should already know." - James Randi

Pages