Za-Khazi boat tower--2nd level--so stuck

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Za-Khazi boat tower--2nd level--so stuck
Warrior
Member # 43
Profile #0
I'm in the tower where I need to get the new boat, and I've been pretty much everywhere on the first floor & the second floor, except for one room on second floor that the doors were first guarded by those pink blobby things. I cannot get those doors open. I've been to the third floor & all the way around and there's a big area in the middle I can't get to (presumably accessed by the area on floor 2 I can't get to, if 'far sight' told me correctly).

How do I get past this? Since it tracks how many scenarios you've been in/beaten, I really don't want to shell out now, but I'm stuck and frustrated.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
I believe you need to use Unlock Doors to get past the enchanted doors. And I'm pretty sure that you can get to the boat without climbing up to the middle of the third level, though I could be wrong.

When you do get to the middle of the top level, come out swinging (you'll need to).

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Warrior
Member # 43
Profile #2
It says that my level of enchantment isn't enough to affect those doors ...

I'm apparently missing the key (I think it belongs to the undead thing--is there a way to keep it from vanishing when killed?)
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #3
Yes, you need to destroy the crystals that are at the corners of the building, I believe.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
(looks in scen. editor)

Okay, I remember now. Have you noticed the crystals at the corners of the level (the ones responsible for the motes of light everywhere)? Go smash them all, then kill the undead-thing with the key.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Warrior
Member # 43
Profile #5
OK--smash, then kill. Hope the first floor back to second re-set works ...