Zaskiva Sewers... still confused...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Zaskiva Sewers... still confused...
Apprentice
Member # 6412
Profile #0
sorry for double posting this, but... i'm now so completely confused that I don't know what else to do... I am in Zaskiva Sewers and I have already obtained the Sewer Key 3. I have already run the machine, and everything, and now I don't know how I am supposed to get out of here... Could someone please give me a guide or tell me where/what I should do now? :confused:
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #1
ok, if nobody answered this I'll try *sigh*.

You have all three keys, right? Have you been in every part of the level, and have you opened every door?
You should come at last to a cave with many undeads: from there you find a hidden way upstairs. Use Far Sight if you don't find hidden passages :)
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #2
Also, in the lower right corner of the map is an undead spirit that wants your help in avenging his death. You need to do this task for a bridge to appear just west of him. That bridge takes you into a room with stairs leading out of the sewers.

*this message sponsored by team procrastinator*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Shock Trooper
Member # 6068
Profile #3
There's also another bigger sewer after that, so what you're dealing with now is nothing.

--------------------
"Sometimes I get all hungry!
And then I catch some flies!
They fly into my webs!
They are really yummy guys!"
-Spider