Control chamber

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Control chamber
Apprentice
Member # 6221
Profile #0
I'm lost again,and needing help.I reset the towns and went back thru killing everything except the main spider.So I could receive the opening stone.And for the life of me I cannot find the control tower.Where Oh Where is the entrance?Help please. :confused:

--------------------
GO DALLAS STARS
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO
Warrior
Member # 6347
Profile #1
~(spoiler warning)~

After getting the opening stone, you can get into the library.

Bring a Textbook to the room in the north (top-right of the map) where the golem is, and drop your Textbook on the empty rug. You'll get the brass key.

The brass key opens two doors in the Experiment Halls, in the south-east (bottom-middle of the screen).

This will lead you to another underground cave (outdoors) populated by a bunch of altered beasts and a few undead. Following the path there, you'll find the main controls.

--------------------
"Take time to listen to what is said without words, to obey the law too subtle to be written, to worship the unnameable and to embrace the unformed." -- Lao Tzu
Apprentice
Member # 6221
Profile #2
Got lucky and found the entrance......I did forget something though.The dad-gum scroll. :eek:
Am I quessing right that the old dude that has the talking animals has the scroll.

--------------------
GO DALLAS STARS
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO
Warrior
Member # 6347
Profile #3
Yup, that's right.

Going to the main control tower won't help you if you don't have the scroll.

You also need the crystal from the Vahnatai, but that's used later, after the control tower. So if you don't have that, you can still go to the tower and get the crystal after.

--------------------
"Take time to listen to what is said without words, to obey the law too subtle to be written, to worship the unnameable and to embrace the unformed." -- Lao Tzu
Apprentice
Member # 6221
Profile #4
Wow.....I kinda went about it a little differently.The golem went through a acid trip and dropped the key promptly.Kill now ask questions later.I have to reset towns alot.O'well

--------------------
GO DALLAS STARS
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO
Warrior
Member # 6347
Profile #5
~LoL~

So, what... if it moves, you kill it and hope for the best? :D

Not everything's your enemy, you know!

And yeah, poor golem. :(

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6221
Profile #6
Well I finally cleaned up Skylark Vale.It took me several weeks to complete.And I was really impressed with the way it ended.
I did die once, while trying to get off of the main control steps,boy did that fire spread fast.I was a little scared that if I died I would have to start the whole scenario all over again.And before I tried putting the crystal into the slot again I made damn sure I had a quick escape route.But low and behold,it wasn't needed because the E.T. dudes saved my ass.
The fade to black screen was kinda scary too,I thought for sure I was gonna die again. :P :cool: I really forward too the next couple of scenarios!!!!!

--------------------
GO DALLAS STARS
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO