Insert crystal

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Insert crystal
Apprentice
Member # 6361
Profile #0
i have been playing blades of avernum for 5 hrs staight and i finally get to the main control whater, and it says i don't have a crystal! where do i get this crysttal, and can i just go to Char. E. to give it to myself? thanks.

--------------------
You must be willing to protect yourself, and what you cherish, no matter what the cost...
-Murtagh
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king...
-Anonymous

Giants like Karkus- overload 'em with informationan' they'll kill yeh jus' to simplify things.
-Rubius Hagrid
Warrior
Member # 6347
Profile #1
The first thing to mention would be a friendly reminder that there's a walkthrough to Valley of Dying Things in the game manual PDF.

The second thing would be a polite request to actually say which scenario you're talking about next time, and be a bit more specific about your question. People can't always guess what you're talking about.

Third, well, is your answer:

~(spoiler warning)~

Have you met the Vahnatai? They have the crystal you're looking for, as well as some more information about what you're supposed to do which you might find useful.

Since you got to the main controls, one has to assume that you have the opening stone...

Which is odd (unless you already used the character editor) considering that you need to speak to the Vahnatai to get it.

Therefore, I must assume that you have indeed met the Vahnatai, but simply didn't pay attention to what they were saying.

So go back and talk to them, one of them will give you the crystal.

Before you go back to the main controls, I also suggest making sure you have the instruction scroll on how to operate the controls... could be useful... ;)

[Edit:]

Oops! Sorry, just saw your other post!

Yes, so you've met the Vahnatai.

Just go back and talk to them. They'll give you the crystal and give you a hint on where to get the instruction scroll.

[ Saturday, October 01, 2005 12:21: Message edited by: Muji ]

--------------------
"Take time to listen to what is said without words, to obey the law too subtle to be written, to worship the unnameable and to embrace the unformed." -- Lao Tzu
Apprentice
Member # 6361
Profile #2
thanks. i already got the scroll and stuff, wich made me more pissed off, cause the crystal thing was the only thing i needed. sorry about the clarity issue. I don't particulary like the WT's, but even so, i dont own it yet. thnx again

--------------------
You must be willing to protect yourself, and what you cherish, no matter what the cost...
-Murtagh
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king...
-Anonymous

Giants like Karkus- overload 'em with informationan' they'll kill yeh jus' to simplify things.
-Rubius Hagrid
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #3
how i hate that scenary, i hate to be diseased!
and you have to get thousands of items!
Warrior
Member # 6347
Profile #4
No worries. I just finished VoDT a few days ago, so it's all fresh in my mind, and I remember all the running around I had to do. ;)

What's WT's?

--------------------
"Take time to listen to what is said without words, to obey the law too subtle to be written, to worship the unnameable and to embrace the unformed." -- Lao Tzu