DWTD help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: DWTD help
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #0
I really wanted, for once, to complete a scenario without hints, but I'm stuck, again. I'm busy with Diplomacy with the dead, but I can't manage to open that door where there should be a way down to some place where that Vahos sits. That prisoner talked about it. I strongly suspect needing some key or something, but I can't find it. Can anybody help me?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
The only thing I remember about that scenario is that you need to spend a lot of time traveling between the vampire and the ruler of the city. Maybe that is the answer??

*this message sponsored by the truesite for blades*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
Now you mention it, I went to that lord, and he talked about not listening to anything the vampire says. Now I don't know how to listen to him , cause I killed it already twice. Does the door downstairs open when I talk to him?

EDIT: Out of pure curiousity, I looked in the scenario .txt file, and saw the source of my problems: The skull key. i need it to get past that door, but I don't know where to get it. Can somebody please tell me?

[ Wednesday, September 14, 2005 10:04: Message edited by: Thralni, emperor of Riverrod ]

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #3
That key is a special item, and it is dropped by the vampire after the third fight in his castle. The text reads something about green mist and seeping through the floor.

*this message sponsored by t7vahkohs.txt*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
The third fight with Vahkohs, by the way, is in a room you may have already been to before, in the southeast of his castle. You can only trigger the third fight after you've already fought the second fight.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Strychnine:

The third fight with Vahkohs, by the way, is in a room you may have already been to before, in the southeast of his castle. You can only trigger the third fight after you've already fought the second fight.
Where exactly is this fight? I fought him twice now. Where exactly is that room you mentioned (how does it look like? I fougth him in the main hall, directly in front of the entrance gates, and in some playing hall (or atleast, so it was called).).

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
It's a small, ordinary-looking room, a short distance to the east of the place where you fought him the second time. You can get there by taking the northeastern exit from the room with the locked door.

[ Thursday, September 15, 2005 04:59: Message edited by: Chlorodyne ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #7
I think I found it. Its that torture place, right? Now I have to get there and attack the bastard.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!