Terrific Trios?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Terrific Trios?
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #0
Following in the vein of my previous two posts, what are some good possible and workable triad character parties I could use with BoA add-on scenarios? Or for Avernum games in general? Is it reasonable or even possible to go through BoA add-on scenarios and work my way up to Bahssikava with a trio character party? I want to start at level one and work my own party up without replaying the main four quests of BoA if at all possible. What might be a good sequence of add-on scenarios to achieve level 30+ with the necessary skills and gear to take on Bahssikava?

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
You can basically do whatever you want - I like a pure fighter, a fighter/priest, and a mage/priest.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #2
My favorite is a Custom nephil archer/mage with Natural Mage, a custom fighter/theif/priest with Fast on Foot and Nimble fingers and a Slith custom fighter with Divinely Touched.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.