Icon adjust help!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Icon adjust help!
Apprentice
Member # 5920
Profile Homepage #0
I am currently working on my second scenario (see topic Lighting Outdoors??? for details) and I have changed the graphic of the Drake to the Ice Drake, and used an icon adjust of 129 to make it red-hot. I want to adjust the Drake Lord to the same hue, and I have already managed to adjust it to the same hue as the Ice Drake graphic (which I also use, creating an Ice Drake Lord) with the icon adjust of 515, but I can't just append 129 on the end of it (I tried to but the graphic turned into one which looked like a faery dragon).

I am not good at calculations of this kind and I don't know the icon adjust function's sorting method well, and I would like to know if you might have done a "detour calculation" and came up with another adjust that is suitable. If you haven't, I will have to use 132, a number I came up with earlier. It is satisfying when working, but the Drake Lord gets an ugly green belly which conflicts with the other drakes and the volcanic environment they live in.

--------------------
"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul." -Sauron
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Icon adjustment is a bit of an art. You can't always get every colour you want with a particular graphic. If you can't get the results you want with icon adjustment but have access to a decent graphics editing program, try making a custom graphic with edited colours instead.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!