I'm STUCK!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I'm STUCK!
Warrior
Member # 5854
Profile #0
OK, in Bahssikava, I am trapped at the end. I was anidiot and didn't save until I was actually in the room, and when i try to leave town not only does it take me back to the beginning, but it also won't let me near the metal doors. Does anyone know if there is a cheat code I can use to kill everything?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Could you please describe your problem more clearly? How far into the scenario had you managed to get before you had to use the Leave Town function in the editor?

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #2
Ok, calm down and start again. Are you trapped in the actual city of Bahssikava or at the end of the Bahssikava scenario??

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Okay, I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say that you're in Galthrax's room (which is the only boss fight room that holds you prisoner inside after you've walked in — and it gives ample warning about this, I might add) and you're having trouble beating Galthrax.

Leave Town is a really bad idea in Bahs — there's no way to get back where you're going. However, you could figure out a way to beat Galthrax legitimately. If you want to do that, describe your party and someone will probably be able to help you more effectively than I can.

You could also enter debug mode by opening the script slithhome.txt and finding this:

beginstate LOAD_SCEN_STATE;
init_special_item(1,"Metal triangle","This is a small, silver, metal triangle that you found in the depths of Ancient Bahssikava.");
And replacing it with this:

beginstate LOAD_SCEN_STATE;
turn_on_debug_mode();
init_special_item(1,"Metal triangle","This is a small, silver, metal triangle that you found in the depths of Ancient Bahssikava.");
To turn on debugging mode, type “}”, followed by “=” (so a right bracket, followed by an equals sign). Then press Shift-K to kill all the monsters in the town, including Galthrax.

Or, alternatively, use the character editor to beef up your party's stats until you can kill Galthrax.

[ Saturday, August 27, 2005 05:27: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
In order to actually get back to Galthrax after you've left town, though, you'll have to either edit the scenario or use the walk-through-walls option (shift-G) in debug mode.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!