HLPM updated!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: HLPM updated!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #0
I've updated the HLPM (available here) to v1.2.0, which is a complete re-write of the utility. "Why?" you might ask. I did it because the scenario script was getting too long with all the books in the Library and also the shop setup function — I had already split the latter into two parts, but it just wasn't enough. I was going to have to keep patching little bits over to other places, which just seemed bad. The new version cleans all of that up.

Also, it should no longer be possible to get stuck in the Level Raiser, and even if you do somehow manage to get stuck, I've inserted blue Panic Runes so that you can get out.

Much of the code has been streamlined again, and I've added more comments and simplified a few things.

Anyway, consider this version a sort of public beta, and if no one comes up with any problems, I'll send it to Spiderweb as a real release.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #1
I just finished playing around with the updated HLPM and there appears to be no bugs or any problems of the sort. The re-make of all the rooms gives it a true scenairo feel to it. The library is now bigger with all BoA summary reviews to date, the arena, shop and level maker are all seperate now rooms now. The new panic buttons are good too, in case you happen to get stuck, which I haven't yet.

I'd say that this version is ready to be put on Spiderweb's website.

New Updated HLPM rating: 5 stars out of 5 stars!

-...and that's Jeros' two cents of the day... :D

Edit: Extra comments and minor typos.

[ Tuesday, August 23, 2005 08:41: Message edited by: Jeros ]

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison
Warrior
Member # 5802
Profile #2
nice kel i give it a 5 out of 5

--------------------
If Skribbane dosn't kill me, canisters will.

"You suck." - TM
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Glad to hear it's working well for people. I changed a small error in the description of DoK in the Library (thanks to TM for pointing this out).

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00