Za-khazi run help!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Za-khazi run help!!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #0
I was at the dragon who wants the stones, but I reall don't know weher i should LOOK for that stones!

I was at the unichorns, but I can't get past the giants on the bridge. they are much to strong for me!

i went on to some gate, past the unicorn thing, and went into some narrow caves, at that gate and wall where the wisps float around. Eventually I came at some strange broken bridge, but I don't know how to repair it!

Please help me!?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by Marvin, the paranoid android:

I was at the dragon who wants the stones, but I reall don't know weher i should LOOK for that stones!
Don't bother with that quest. It wastes a lot of your time and the reward isn't worth it.

quote:
i went on to some gate, past the unicorn thing, and went into some narrow caves, at that gate and wall where the wisps float around. Eventually I came at some strange broken bridge, but I don't know how to repair it!
If this is the bridge over the lava in the Dark Maze, search for secret passages. You could bypass this area if you'd helped the unicorns, but you haven't.

[ Sunday, August 14, 2005 01:06: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
these secret passages are in the 'town" itself (the bridge) or are there ways around the bridge, without even coming into it?

Can i only help the unicorns by getting past the bridge (which i can't because I get slayn all the time) or are there passages from behind?

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
The secret passage you want is in the lava bridge town itself.

There's no way to help the unicorns without fighting giants; lots and lots of giants. Personally I didn't find them very difficult, but everyone else seems to have trouble with them. A hint: before outdoor combats, you can drink haste potions to go into battle hasted, which is enormously helpful. If anyone in your party has the Divine Aid ability, you can activate that before combat as well.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5637
Profile #4
quote:
quote:
Originally written by Marvin, the paranoid android:
Don't bother with that quest. It wastes a lot of your time and the reward isn't worth it.
But if you do want to bother with it, I believe the stones are in the section where the river branches into 5 channels. You have to go down one of the dead-ends, look for a landing on the eastern shore.

quote:
I was at the unichorns, but I can't get past the giants on the bridge. they are much to strong for me!
The Giant stronghold can be reached by another route. You have to return to the boat, backtrack to the previous map section (or two?), and then row in a northerly direction etc.

Aaron
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #5
Thanks yo all of you. eventually i didn't make it, because of time shortage. i stopped playing the scenario all together because of frustration.

I already thought I could never make it. i was fooling around to much at the dragon and unicorns.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!