Lord Putidus: Buggy Castle

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lord Putidus: Buggy Castle
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #0
In the scenario 'Lord Putidus', I entered Lord Putidus' Tower, explored for a bit, talked to the greeter imp, and tried very hard to go up the stairs to meet the guy, only to find a total lack of special node that would permit me to ascend a level. I poked around in the coding, even though I don't understand BoA coding, and discovered that it looked like there should also have been a special message popping up when I entered the castle, which there wasn't (something about coming in out of the rain). There was a small message in the text box of the game window when I entered the castle, saying that there was a bad code in line 151 of t0castle.txt (something about a 'buffer').

So, what's going on, and how can I play the scenario?

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Update your version of BoA to the latest one.

EDIT: I'm putting this in the Player FAQ.

Fifth question

[ Tuesday, July 26, 2005 20:18: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00