Will there be dialogue pics?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Will there be dialogue pics?
Shock Trooper
Member # 461
Profile #0
IMO, one of the few advantages Exile has over Avernum is the dialogue pics. Will they be brought back, at least as an optional feature? They make the game feel much more alive, and probably wouldn't be hard to implement. Please bring them back, at least as an optional thing!

[ Sunday, March 23, 2003 10:35: Message edited by: jwj442 ]

--------------------
"If you held a weapon to Fwiffo's head, he would say anything you wanted him to. In fact, if you held a vegetable to Fwiffo's head, he'd say whatever you wanted him to." - Spathi high council, Star Control 2.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #1
I believe Jeff once said there might be dialogue pics.. I don't know for sure, though..

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
Most recently, however, he's said no.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
BoE Posse
Member # 15
Profile Homepage #3
I'd like to see these too. If he does implement the ability to display a pict., we can use that to do so.

--------------------
All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

Visit the Louvre, the BoA Graphics Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boa/louvre/
Visit Alexandria, the BoE Scenario Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boe/alexandriajs/
Posts: 653 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00