Basshikava unhandled exception errors! Kelandon, please help!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Basshikava unhandled exception errors! Kelandon, please help!!!
Apprentice
Member # 6108
Profile #0
I am playing Basshikava now, and am in the area north of the guardpost where the mountain of the dragon is located. I am currently in the undead area. I get numerous unhandled exception errors when I enter the room with the miniature town and the room south of it, not to mention other assorted exception errors throughout the game. The error message is: BLADES OF AVERNUM CAUSED AN EXCEPTION ERROR IN MODULE BLADES OF AVERNUM.EXE.
What could cause this to occur so many times? I have the 1.0.7 version of this game, what should I do, where should I go for a game fix for this, and how do I fix it? Please help!!!

--------------------
Blessed Be,
Morgaine
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
An assortment of things cause this error. Can you send me a save file right before one of these errors occurs?

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Are you playing under low-memory conditions, by any chance? (On an old computer or with a lot of other programs open, for example.) Since the most notable thing about the model town room is that it has a lot of different terrain and monster types in it, and displaying a lot of different graphics requires extra memory, that could explain the problem.

[ Thursday, July 21, 2005 21:58: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Ack, got the save file but am too tired to check it tonight. I'll look at it tomorrow.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Apprentice
Member # 6108
Profile #4
Well, to explain my system better in order to help Kel, and Thuryl: I am running Windows 98, not under low memory, have DirectX 9.0 and though I do have an older system, I have also been able to play Druids Of Krell,Cave of No Return and Crescent Valley with no problems whatsoever. But I still need some help with these exception errors. I do thank Kel and Thuryl for trying to help. :o

--------------------
Blessed Be,
Morgaine
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
Did you get my e-mail? Your save file isn't being recognized by my machine. If you tell me your exact location (town, x-coordinate, y-coordinate), I may be able to help.

--------------------