One feature I'm really excited about

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: One feature I'm really excited about
Shock Trooper
Member # 461
Profile #0
The ability to fully customize monsters - not just their stats and abilities, but also their behavior. Jeff said that, for example, you could have a monster that likes to specifically target your spellcasters. This system has so many possibilities. It will be especially nice to actually be able to CHOOSE which spells the enemies use. Like you could have a monster that's specifically designed to bless, haste and heal.

[ Saturday, March 22, 2003 18:30: Message edited by: jwj442 ]

--------------------
"If you held a weapon to Fwiffo's head, he would say anything you wanted him to. In fact, if you held a vegetable to Fwiffo's head, he'd say whatever you wanted him to." - Spathi high council, Star Control 2.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
This will really help low-level spellcasters be able to hurt the party rather than repetitive castings of Minor Haste while it watches itself die.

I can see this adding a whole new dimension to tactics, for both designers and players, if it really works.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00