The Mad Ambition Problem

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The Mad Ambition Problem
Warrior
Member # 3241
Profile #0
I am at the part where you meet with your companions in the ruined Ivalice city. It says I should go back to fort, and I went there, but what should I do then? I am in the fort and I spoke to everyone(Who was not asleep, or course.) but I found no info about anything. I walked back to the warcamp and saw the dervish standing there, but it gave me an error when I tried to talk to him.

--------------------
Visit the www.monkkonen.net and if you like, be the member of the forums.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #1
I also encountered this error, and I am not sure why, but the way I got past it was to kill the one guard standing near the fire in the War Party area. He is non-hostile.

I also tried killing Malachai, but that just got me killed.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Warrior
Member # 6076
Profile #2
Inever Had that problem some thins wrong with you guys coms

--------------------
Naruto Fanatic (as well as gf) I was once Taggerung for those who don't know.
Real Ninjas are stealthy: CHOMP CHOMP!
Intelligent: Yoodleaheayea *Belch*
Inflatable: BOING!
Think they are hot: I'm too y for my shirt...
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Let me guess: you're using Windows? And you downloaded the scenario off Spiderweb's scenario tables? The Windows version of the scenario that's available at SW is a beta version that TM released by mistake, and it's kind of buggy. Download the latest version from the link below:

http://tm.desperance.net/MadAmbition.html
Apprentice
Member # 5963
Profile #4
I had the problem, and used a Mac. I experimented, then found out it was because I hadn't followed the road on the way back. Try that.

--------------------
The martian squirrel invasion is comming...