Large rebellion a couple questions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Large rebellion a couple questions
Apprentice
Member # 1552
Profile Homepage #0
1. Is there anyway to get past the gate in the mines in the room where you found the miners? The one that says you need permission?

2. In the rebel hide out, I have killed every thing, flipped the 2 switches in the room with
the spiders. What do I do now? I am in the shrine and see the coins but it is not giving me the option to put coins in myself?

Thanks, Dancin
Apprentice
Member # 5963
Profile #1
Same exact problem here (on number two); and it won't let me leave either.

--------------------
The martian squirrel invasion is comming...
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #2
There have been a number of discussions about that problem already. I assume you have checked and didn't see them, as the topics have been a little vague recently. The specific topic is found at this place but the answer I gave there is.
quote:
It looks like you would have to use the scenario editor yourself. If you felt comfortable with that, you need to edit town #8. Find that pot o' gold in the upper right corner and put a terrain script on it. Use the specobj script and put 17 in memory cell 0.
*this message sponsored by version 1.2 - coming to a ftp near you*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.