OK - in the Cunning Crypt of the Za-Khazi run

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: OK - in the Cunning Crypt of the Za-Khazi run
Warrior
Member # 5854
Profile #0
How do you get in the two doors near the sign with the bad grammar? I gave my self the crypt key in the Editor, and I stillc an't get in. HELP!

[ Friday, July 01, 2005 06:52: Message edited by: rivka ]
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #1
The whole hallway thing is just to get you to check for traps while you waste your time. Leave by the southwest enterance/exit. Check the wall to the right of the enterance/exit.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Warrior
Member # 5854
Profile #2
Thanks, but I am past that point. Once you are inside, there is a room with two doors leading out of it that takes 200 skill points to get through - that usually means a key, but I have the crypt key, and I still can't get through.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #3
Oops. I'm sorry. I'll get right on this for giving you bad information. Lemme just switch computers...

EDIT: Okay, go back to the sign about the ultimate death of soul. To the right of it and one space back, there's a secret door which is north-south parallel. Pop the lever and the doors should open.

[ Saturday, July 02, 2005 11:22: Message edited by: Formerly I ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty