Goldar Mines (A Large Rebellion)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Goldar Mines (A Large Rebellion)
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #0
I'm stuck. I turned the wheel to open the docks, but I can't get in the boats. Please help?

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
You don't own the boats, right? The person that gave you this job also asked you to look into something for her. Once that mission is complete, you will own a boat.

Edit - too much like a TM 'help'
You were sent to the mines (right?) to find out the health of some miners. So do it. You may need to explore more (ignore the mines for the present) in order to understand how to discover the health of the miners. And if you are still stuck and get to the miners. From pain comes pleasure. Blow something up.

*this message sponsored by editors everywhere*

[ Thursday, June 23, 2005 21:55: Message edited by: Jumpin' Salmon ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #2
I haven't found a way to get past the ogres.

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #3
Then you aren't ready for this quest. At some point later in the game there will be some information that will be helpful, and then you can complete it and get the boat.

There are other boats.

*this message furnished by the coffee council*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Apprentice
Member # 1552
Profile Homepage #4
Is there any way to get past the gate in the room where you found the missing miners? The one that says you need permission?