Death's At Chapman question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Death's At Chapman question
Apprentice
Member # 5881
Profile #0
I just found Death for the first time in the storage area,and the Death Charm. How do I proceed???
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Okay. Please tell me you didn't try to use the Death Charm immediately after finding it. If you did, and saved afterwards, you may be in trouble and have to start over -- there's a bug in the scenario, you see.

There's a secret passage outdoors, just a little southwest of the only friendly town in the scenario. You'll find a priestess there who teaches you how to use the Death Charm. After that, go back to the academy and see what interesting results you can get by using the Death Charm.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5881
Profile #2
Yeah I did... I don't usually use walkthroughs or help when it comes to games.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Unfortunately, you may be out of luck. DaC was rushed to completion for a contest and as a result it can be frustratingly unpolished in parts. If you've already tried and failed to use the charm, you can still try the method I explained in my previous post and see if it works, but other people have had problems with it. It may be easier to just start over, and next time not try to use the charm until you've shown it to the priestess.

[ Thursday, June 09, 2005 07:46: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!