cresent valley cooter

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: cresent valley cooter
Apprentice
Member # 5588
Profile #0
Hey is the only place to get laid the whore in crescent city? Whats the deal with only one pc being able to bang her at a time? My party has been through so much togather I felt cheated they weren't able to run a train on her. Is it a bug. Maybe I need to download a patch or something ?

[ Saturday, April 30, 2005 20:35: Message edited by: warpig ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Please use a heavy weight around your neck to hold your head underwater until you pass out. This should solve your problem.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
And ours, too. :cool:

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

Please use a heavy weight around your neck to hold your head underwater until you pass out. This should solve your problem.
and hurry i actualy used the editor and changed the age limit to adult when i found that :mad:

muture my but adult is what it is
Apprentice
Member # 5588
Profile #4
Awe hell I thought I was being funny. All I wanted to do was to make sombody laugh. I guess I screwed that up. I don't even understand Hawk Kings response.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by hawk king:

quote:

And hurry! I actually used the editor and changed the age limit to "Adult" when i found that. :mad:

Mature, my butt! Adult is what it is.

I think this is what he was trying to say.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

quote:
Originally written by hawk king:

quote:

And hurry! I actually used the editor and changed the age limit to "Adult" when i found that. :mad:

Mature, my butt! Adult is what it is.

I think this is what he was trying to say.

thanks for fixing i am reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyyyyyy tired and i have to get up at six for church and its 2:11 :eek: i should probably go to sleep

[ Saturday, April 30, 2005 21:12: Message edited by: hawk king ]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #7
...ya know, characters in my scenario shout sapphic vitriol and run blue streaks at one another, and yet I still make my works G-rated.
Hm.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4590
Profile #8
Adult?! Clearly none of you have played the classic Fallout, or Fallout 2!

--------------------
I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.
- George Bernard Shaw
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #9
yer unique TM, thats what it is

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #10
I don't remember any hookers in Fallout.

Then again, it has been a while since I last played it.

Anyway, Cresent Valley doesn't really deserve a rating of Adult. For one thing, it's strangely censored, and for another, it just doesn't manage to be sexual.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
I don't remember any hookers in Fallout.
We're going offtopic here, I know, but there's one in Junktown in Fallout 1. (Although you have to save her life before you can sleep with her. Talk about demanding!) And there's a whole brothel full of 'em in New Reno in Fallout 2.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 4590
Profile #12
You can actually do it with more than just them in Fallout 2 if your stats are high enough, or if you're a woman. God I love those games. Especially the dialog. I love to introduce myself to strangers by proclaiming that I am the Chosen One!

--------------------
I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.
- George Bernard Shaw
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #13
quote:
Originally written by warpig:

Awe hell I thought I was being funny. All I wanted to do was to make sombody laugh. I guess I screwed that up. I don't even understand Hawk Kings response.
(1) sorry about the lame post that was due to ecsesive tiredness and to much salt

(2) if you want to make someone laugh post about other stuff. most of the time people do not like thing like this topic and will generally lower your karma from making stuff like this. if i remember correctly a bunch of people gave Kel a hard time about pheadra or whatever her name is and all that they were complaining about was the fact that he used the metal cloths girl. and that was pathetic i saw nothing wrong with it. the topic literally made me laugh. but this topic annoyed me because you were complaining because you could not lay the girl with all of your adventures at once. it would have bin fine if you made a topic complementing/joking about the scenarios towns but complaining about that is plain stupid. i am running out of thing to type so ill finish up

haha i remembered a little bit on period marks and such haha

[ Tuesday, May 03, 2005 06:51: Message edited by: hawk king ]
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #14
Perhaps I'm just overly susceptible to juvenile sexual humor, but for some reason I actually find the first post in the thread, as well as the thread title itself, rather funny.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #15
i second that. Yes get the new improved patch.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.