Canopy...need help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Canopy...need help
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #25
Bah, there really wasn't any moral ambiguity in Roses of Reckoning. Hana and Kurojutsu were engaged in the creation of undead (usually a bad thing), had killed before (Harold), and threatened to wipe out the nearby town unless you intervened and killed them. Regardless of their attempts to paint the Empire as forcing them into evil, I firmly believe that they were evil vampires who deserved the die. :P
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #26
See, I'll buy that for sure with RoR-BoE.
Since in the BoE version, they actually DO send a small horde of undead out to kill Ashton dead. They fail, but they definitely try.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #27
They're vampires. Presumably they're killing someone at regular intervals, even if in RoR-BoA we don't see them doing so on camera. :P

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #28
Hey, hey. Not true.

In BoE, they're liches.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by Kasumetoru Sai:

See, I'll buy that for sure with RoR-BoE.
Since in the BoE version, they actually DO send a small horde of undead out to kill Ashton dead. They fail, but they definitely try.

Mh. Now I get all confused.

Ah, right. Of course I played the BoE version, right up until finishing that battle in the mountain pass. Then I ran out of time and had to do something else, and never got around to finishing the BoE version.

That was a year ago.

I don't get things done quickly. :P

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.

Pages