Cloud Of Blades in Canopy

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Cloud Of Blades in Canopy
Warrior
Member # 5212
Profile #0
For Some Reason, Canopy deletes my Cloud Of Blades. Is this meant to happen? Why?

--------------------
The whole purpose of your life Might just be to serve as a warning to others.
Build a man a Fire and he will be warm for a day, set a man on Fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
[b]Meow! Subvert the dominant Paradigm! Meow! Meow![b] Wizard's Cat in A2
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #1
Yes.
:) I think, TM didn't want to make it too easy. Don't worry, you'll get that spell back when you leave Canopy.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #2
CoB does damage based on monster HP- meaning that it will easilly cut down anything.

But don't worry- like spy.there said, you get it back.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #3
I didn't. Haven't you said in some other topic that in earlier versions you don't get back the Cloud of Blades? I remember that vaguely. If so, then Spidweb still has an old version.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Warrior
Member # 250
Profile #4
I got my cloud of blades spell back if I used the exit scenario special spell, but not when I finished the scenario normally. However the character editor made this easy to fix.
Warrior
Member # 5212
Profile #5
How do You Get Spells from the Character Editor? Did you mean the HLPM?

--------------------
The whole purpose of your life Might just be to serve as a warning to others.
Build a man a Fire and he will be warm for a day, set a man on Fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
[b]Meow! Subvert the dominant Paradigm! Meow! Meow![b] Wizard's Cat in A2
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
Go to "Edit Statistics," click on the spell type you want to edit (Mage or Priest), and then click on the level of the spell that you have. You can edit it up to 5.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #7
Peculiar; when I last played Canopy, I left the scenario with Cloud of Blades at 6. :P

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #8
quote:
Originally written by PentEle:

Peculiar; when I last played Canopy, I left the scenario with Cloud of Blades at 6. :P
With the right preparation, it might be possible to get up to five additional levels of CoB upon leaving the scenario, on top of the level you had before entering (by setting your spell level back to five after entering the scenario). That is, unless TM included checks for nasty cheaters who edited their spell level while in the scenario.

And unless the script sets the spell level back to what it was before, instead of increasing it by that amount.

Considering, however, that you leave CoB with Adlerauge, all that would be just a bit pointless.

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by To sail the shoreless skies an come:

That is, unless TM included checks for nasty cheaters who edited their spell level while in the scenario.
It is so.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #10
I noticed. It was confusing when I left the inn and then went back and the spell had vanished again. I fixed it though. Got everything just perfect, and it was so simple. So simple.
And fun.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"