Crescent Valley

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Crescent Valley
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #25
Well Avernum hasnt changed much :D

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #26
In Crescent Valley you never need food: You gain your SPs by riding miles and miles through emptiness and wasteland (well, green wasteland). Some few towns - but mostly empty ... seems that the she-devil cleared a lot of the scenario already ^_^

I liked the "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls"-style for the hot, female NPCs - especially General Moerder who is providing now her services as Georgia. But a nice idea does not replace a intresting story. The ladies are promising, but the rest is fast food. Riding through the void and meeting some sexy ladies remain.
-_- This huge scenario-space should be filled with life...

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Apprentice
Member # 5339
Profile #27
I have a problem in cresent valley. I am in georgia's room and i am mounted on a horse. So it keeps saying "your horses refuse to go there". When i want to dismount it sais: no room for horses

[ Saturday, April 23, 2005 02:53: Message edited by: jos ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #28
'Tis a bug. Was mentioned on the previous page of the topic. Hope you didn't save.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5339
Profile #29
yes i did save:-(

but then i did some thinking, and used the scenario editor to take the party out of town and to reunite the split party.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #30
Bug report - it's possible to leave Farthest such that you end up stuck in a tree permanently.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #31
quote:
Originally written by jos:

I have a problem in cresent valley. I am in georgia's room and i am mounted on a horse. So it keeps saying "your horses refuse to go there". When i want to dismount it sais: no room for horses
Well, the aparatus of an equestrian is large enough that any object lodged in feminine orifices would have a high propensity to become irrevocably attached... :P

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #32
Sir, an equestrian is someone who rides horses, and who may or may not have disproportionately large genitalia. The word you are looking for is "equine".

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!

Pages