stuck in canopy

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: stuck in canopy
Apprentice
Member # 4240
Profile Homepage #0
i know someone mentioned this already, but I'm stuck in the catacombs after I got the sun emblems and everything, and beat the wizard. After I beat the wizard, I did not get a message saying that I was stuck, the last message I got was saying that it was time to get out of the cesspit or something like that. I got out of the scenario through character editor and tried it again, and the same thing happened. I checked to make sure I have all the files, and I do, and I'm running the latest version of BoA. Can anyone help me? :confused:
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Hmmm... I think I remember a bug like that as well... there's a missing bracket in the town script, somewhere. I can't remember where, you've just got to guess, add a bracket, and try it out again.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Apprentice
Member # 4240
Profile Homepage #2
I checked the script and as far as I can tell I don't think there's a bracket missing, at least in that part of the script.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #3
Do you have the latest version of Canopy? If not, go here:
http://tm.desperance.net/Canopy.html

Failing that, walk DIRECTLY up to the wall that blocks the way you came. I'm going to make that script be called sooner in the next version.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5588
Profile #4
what I did when I got stuck was save my game. Close/quit BOA and restart BOA. When I did the script about the wall being there where none was appeared. I had a hard time seing the shade on the dias in the center of the level because I am partially color blind. I can just barely see it. Not enough contrast for me I guess?