Character editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Character editor
Apprentice
Member # 5594
Profile #0
The in game editor, is there somewhere that gives instructions on how to use it and list of items you can add?
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #1
It's hard to understand what you are asking. But I'll try and help.

Instructions: There is a part on the Character Editor in the help section of the game.

On Items: If you have the registered version it's fairly easy to add items to your party but even if your not registered you can use the 'Advanced" part of the editor and add items that way. For the item numbers to use this, you can see them by opening up the Scenario Editor and see the list there.
I believe that there is also list complied in the BOA Cookbook of which a link can be found somewhere around here.

--------------------
Milla-Displacer Beastie

This is also a good site
Apprentice
Member # 5594
Profile #2
Cool man, thanks.
Apprentice
Member # 538
Profile #3
I thought you had to have a special code to access advanced features? That's the answer I got from Spiderweb.

Mako
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
No, anyone can use Advanced Features.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5362
Profile #5
what they probably meant by code was knowing which item numbers pertain to which items