The Abominable Party-Building Topic

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The Abominable Party-Building Topic
Apprentice
Member # 5173
Profile #50
Just wondering.. has anyone ever had success with a strictly spell casting singleton? I was thinking this could be interesting because it would require the player to be alot more cunning and stratigic in battle situations instead of just dicing the enemy apart with a sword.
Apprentice
Member # 5632
Profile #51
I figure Erika started out as a strictly spellcasting singleton. Apparently the trick is not to get a powerful, terribly inconvenient curse put on you that evil Vahnatai archmagi are aware of and can take advantage of.
Warrior
Member # 1425
Profile #52
I'm playing right now with a strictly mage and priest spell casting singleton called Cassandra. It's actually much easier than a melee singleton but unless you cary lots of energy elixers it becomes quite tediouse having to make the constant treks back outside to restore energy.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #53
quote:
Originally written by fisherman15:

Just wondering.. has anyone ever had success with a strictly spell casting singleton? I was thinking this could be interesting because it would require the player to be alot more cunning and stratigic in battle situations instead of just dicing the enemy apart with a sword.
I've done this in Exile III, and I've had some success. I've also done the no-magic singleton (including no magical items or scrolls or potions) and other fun singletons.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #54
*bump* To preserve material

Pages