Announcement: Beta Testing Center

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Announcement: Beta Testing Center
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #0
BoAC is proud to announce the new Beta Testing Center forum!

If you're a scenario designer, wanting to test his scenario before release, or you're a player willing to lend a hand testing other's scenarios, visit and register in the BTC forum.

Here's some advantages about this method for beta testing:

* Interactive

* Dynamic

* Beta test as a group

* Faster!

* Etc... ;)

You'll find there information about how its procedure.

Just click here to visit the Beta Testing Center.

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #1
Hmm, I register a name and password for this forum, get the registration link sent to my email account. Click on the link for confirming registering-- 404 error forum does not exist. I go to the forum-- it exists. I will check again later.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #2
Strange, I've tested it before and that didn't happen. But you're registered. :)

--------------------

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Apprentice
Member # 5603
Profile #3
Registered, but unable to log in, yeah. :(
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #4
Can't log in? Why? Is there any error message? I tried to log out and log in again, and everything's fine.

Did you activate your account? When you register, you receive an email with a link to activate your account. (This is to prevent people registering with false emails or other people's emails).

--------------------

--------------
Apprentice
Member # 5603
Profile #5
Uhh,

quote:
Hmm, I register a name and password for this forum, get the registration link sent to my email account. Click on the link for confirming registering-- 404 error forum does not exist. I go to the forum-- it exists. I will check again later.
The problem Warm Toast described is still here. The activation DOES NOT WORK.
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #6
Apparently there's a bug in this board. Tried to change the domain name, for the automatic email activation (the url is betatestingcent.8.forumer.com but in the activation url only appears 8.forumer.com), but it doesn't save the address. I'll remove the activation process until this is fixed, so no activation is required now.

Also, I'll activate the already registered members, so you don't have to worry about it.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

[ Saturday, March 26, 2005 09:05: Message edited by: Overwhelming ]

--------------------

--------------
Apprentice
Member # 5603
Profile #7
Works for me now. Thanks. :)
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #8
Just a reminder. ;)

--------------------

--------------