backwater calls - quests

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: backwater calls - quests
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #0
I've just about finished this scenarion but I can't seem to complete some quests.

deliver letters: How can I deliver the letter to the commander of Norton - is this quest completeable?

cure zubrin?: (forgotten his name) I gave him the tea and the curing elixer from Norton but he is still sick and I still have the quest

Find beasts lair: It says its in the NW forest but I cant seem to find it. Could I already have killed the beast (before I got the quest) If so, tcan this quest still be completed.

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Shock Trooper
Member # 5459
Profile Homepage #1
Deliver letters: If you go to the ruined barracks in Norton you should get a message about the letter. After that you can tell Yarling (the captain who gave you the quest) about the fall of Norton.

Cure Sigmund: Did you give Havelock (the wizard in the hut) either the borgia toadstools of the screaming bat head? If you did then you should be able to trade the other item for some graymold salve. Alternatively you could make the graymold salve yourself, if you have the recipe.

Find beast's lair: If you have killed the beast you should be able to mention it to the hunter. There is a visible cave in the outdoor section. Right about in the middle of it if I remember correctly.

--------------------
These are my scenarios. I may have too much free time but I really don't care.
Backwater Calls, Magus of Cattalon, Rats Aplenty
Get them here
Visit The Lyceum for all your rating needs.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #2
I remember that stupid hunter. " Oh I'll go kill the beast and be a hero." Then my party finds him dead in the cave. What a tool.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.