NEED HELP: CANOPY

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: NEED HELP: CANOPY
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #0
ok, i killed zauberer amd i cant get out, i read everything u guys said earlier about seeing the platform thingy but the is nothing there and i dont trigger any script that is supposed to make the something appear. HELP!!!!

edit: i just noticed that for some reason my map does not remove the fog of war, it just stays so it looks like i am walking on enexplored terrain

[ Sunday, March 20, 2005 15:31: Message edited by: Waffle Guy ]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
Walk up to the way you came in. You will get a message. Then, talk to the ghost on the raised platform.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #2
edit: nvm i had to save and load the game, it works now

[ Sunday, March 20, 2005 16:04: Message edited by: Waffle Guy ]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
In fact, if I may make that comment, the sequence is just a tad unintuitive. Any future version could, for example, expand the area giving the "You are trapped" messsage so that it is triggered in line of sight of the walled entrance rather than by standing right next to it.

The main reason for making the spirit appear after the party tried to leave is, as far as I can see, to make sure they are aware they're trapped. But they notice that as soon as they see the wall, not as soon as they have checked for secret doors.

It's not that crucial a problem, but I see I'm not the only one who missed it the first time.

[ Tuesday, March 22, 2005 03:12: Message edited by: I'm Late, I'm Late, For ]

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.