Weapons and Warfare in Avernum.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Weapons and Warfare in Avernum.
Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #25
Oh. I admit, I was thinking of the Exile version when I said that.

--------------------
My ego is bigger than yours.
Warrior
Member # 2627
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

That was true elsewhere, but not really in BoA. Outside an anti-magic field, a Null Bug is vulnerable to any acid or poison spells and to Simulacrum. That's about it.
So in that case it would be possible (if quite dangerous/hard) to put null bugs in cages in order to protect against magic. Also you could try and breed them. *Gets a vague idea for a BOE scenario based around such a thing, that wont get made due to lack of time*

--------------------
formally Brenitt-Ihrno

I'm a very irregular poster, don't mind me.

Join me, people

NFC FOREVER!!!
Warrior
Member # 5520
Profile #27
I presume we could always catch a null-bug by physical means. . .like a giant trap. . . or get them as eggs and raise as pets . . . or even do nasty experiments and take the essence of the ever-present anti-magic field and make anti-magic cloak or sort of . . . Hmm.. that might be handy to carry around. . . wonder whether it would be possible. . . I might have to start attempting on making a scenario first. . . or for that matter . . . register in the meantime.

[ Monday, February 28, 2005 04:01: Message edited by: whitenightever ]

Pages