VoDT mini quest problem!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: VoDT mini quest problem!!!
Apprentice
Member # 5240
Profile #0
ok, does anyone know where the heck your suposed to be able to find that stupid tooth the drake wants? its the drake thats siting in the nest in the far left side of the large map, he needs a drake king tooth or something, and i've played this particular scenario several times trying to find it. if you have, PLEASE!!! please help me out! thanks much, oh...and i dont check the posts too often so just email me, thanks xerogrrl007@yahoo.com[/url]

--------------------
what does not kill us only makes us n00bs
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
E-mail sent.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3340
Profile #2
Aanother one to add to your list, eh Kelandon... :D

James

--------------------
Sometimes I just don't know anything about everything -- or do I ?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
I think I'm going to make a sub-FAQ devoted purely to VoDT, just like the special skills one.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Warrior
Member # 3978
Profile #4
But VoDT is really simple....there are only a couple sidequests, and if you just walk around about you solve all of them. Why are people having so much trouble? - haven't they played A3?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
Many of them haven't, no.

And A3 is a bit different, anyway. There's no "If you kill this person in a dungeon, you won't be able to continue" in parallel to the Chief Spider. There's no "Find the bizarrely hidden place through several different towns in order to progress" like the Control Chamber.

I don't really care why they're having trouble; I just know that we get more questions about three or four parts of VoDT on these boards than we get about anything else, so I might as well post permanent answers to them instead of replying every single time.

[ Wednesday, February 02, 2005 06:17: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------