Need help with Chasm of Fire.(The Za-Khazi Run)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Need help with Chasm of Fire.(The Za-Khazi Run)
Apprentice
Member # 4265
Profile #0
My lockpick skill was too low to open the first locked door in the Blood Glee Clan, so I'm forced to tackle the Dark Maze. The problem is, I can't figure out how to get past the Chasm of Fire. I've searched everywhere for hidden passages, even tried wading east through the flames until the game stopped me, but I can't get to the other side. The hint book that I just received in the mail today doesn't have a solution to this particular tough spot.

Also, it's already Day 4, and I'm a fairly slow player. Do you think I'll be able to finish the run before the time limit is up?

--------------------
"The Fate of Norns awaits us all." -Amon Amarth
Warrior
Member # 5362
Profile #1
Well if u get low on days you can always use the charector editor to change the day
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
If it's Day 4 and you're already at the Dark Maze, you're doing pretty well.

As for the Chasm of Fire, I think there's a secret passage in a cave wall in that town that leads to a lever or something.

EDIT: Yep. Head west and search the west wall of that little rock formation that's shaped sort of like the letter P.

[ Saturday, January 29, 2005 14:27: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 4265
Profile #3
Thanks. I thought I had searched everywhere for hidden passages, don't know how I missed that one.

As for the time limit, I'm only worried because I remember playing BoE's ZKR and *barely* making it's 21 day time limit. My heart sank when I realized it had been shortened to 2 weeks for BoA.

I know I can use the editor to change the day, but I'd really rather not. Overuse of BoE's editor lessened the experience for me, in a way.

--------------------
"The Fate of Norns awaits us all." -Amon Amarth
Apprentice
Member # 5438
Profile #4
in this misson do you have a limit of day to complet
it, Are there even citys in this misson?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
Yes, there's a 14-day time limit to complete Za-Khazi Run. There aren't exactly cities, but there are two forts, a trading post and a castle that are all full of friendly people or creatures.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!